Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Yeah!! That's me trying to learn C and C++...and English... :P

Well,
My name is Samuel Antonio Branco Coelho and this blog was created for me in an attempt to fixate in my mind what I've been studying about C and C++ and to help other people who want to learn C and C++ out in the world.
I'll try the best that I can to release some good and well designed material, but I must say that I'm not very familiar with english...so, I think you could expect some not so well constructed phrases and some nonsenses sometimes... :P

I'll base my posts here mainly upon two books: C++ The Complete Reference and C++ Professional. My main idea is to create posts that contains a review (or summary) of the subject talked about in three formats: text and video or audio (this one here will be fun...be prepared to laugh from my english :P) After the reviews I'll try to post some exercises too...

I have to thanks a lot some people for the encouragement that was gave to me by them... Its thanks to them that I've lost my fear from do what I was feeling that was the right thing to do. Those people are: Davi Coelho (my older brother), Marcia and Sandra Coelho, my parents, Rafael Rocha and Thayane Rocha (both my cousins), the Alencar brothers Daniel, Danilo and Bruno (great friends), Edison Garreta and Ricardo Daltro (both great friends of mine too) and Cory Barlog (A really great developer that I was able to talk to a little), . Guys, it was thanks for your help that I was able to get up and try again many times when my dreams were seem to be slipping through my hands... I really don't know how to thank you all people!! :) I must also send my gratitude to God, for puting all those wonderful people in the path of my life!!

Well, that's it. I do hope that whoever take a look at this blog can be able to find something useful and even fun in it!! That's it. :)

Samuel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haaaaarrrrrkiiiiin